Membership in the Tennessee Christmas Tree Growers Association (TCTGA) can be applied for by anyone interested in our mission and purpose.
To apply to become a member, submit the Contact us form below. You will be contacted once your membership is approved and ready for payment.
Active Membership is open to all growers and producers of REAL Christmas trees. Active membership is intended for those who are interested in the overall improvement of quality and ethics in the Christmas tree industry by ensuring optimal levels of planting, care, and marketing of real Christmas trees, and support and marketing of the Association. New or prospective growers can also apply to become a member.
Active Membership includes:
- Farm listing in the Find a Farm section of this website (if dues paid by April 1 for current year’s listing)
- Annual subscription to a magazine or newsletter pertaining to the Christmas tree industry.
- Membership status for attendance at Association Meetings, Field Days, and other events
- Voting rights for Association business
- Access to TCTGA Facebook closed group for networking of ideas and information
Active Membership Dues: $50/year
If you are interested in becoming a member or would like to talk to a TCTGA representative, please use the form below to contact us or call (615) 477-1808.